Central Oklahoma Polymer Clay Guild member Penni Jo Couch passed along this design call out for Sweetbrier Studio molds:
Sweetbrier Studio is pleased to announce a product design “Call Out” to all designers who work with polymer clay or light weight air dry clay.We are in need of new, finished pieces designed with Sweetbrier Studio molds. Projects will be used in trade shows, project sheets and new instruction booklets.
Projects should include “step outs” (photos of each step and written instructions plus a list of tools and supplies).
We are interested in simple finished pieces. On a scale from 1-10, with #1being the easiest, we need the projects in the 3-5 range.
Projects are desired for the following segments:
- Home Decor: Frames, boxes, wall art, candlesticks and other home decor.
- Jewelry: Molded parts of polymer clay or light weight air dry clay mixed with purchased and/or handmade beads and findings to create unique jewelry designs. Journal and scrapbook covers.
- Giftable items for children: Door hangers, bedroom decor, etc.
- Greeting Cards:: Since cards should be light weight and thin, choose a
a light weight air dry clay.
We are currently interested in projects designed with the following molds:
- Hummingbird Lane #1011
- Teddy Bear Picnic #1015
- Oak Arbor #1020
- Dangle Dolls (Working Title) #1021
- Art Deco Maidens #2004
Send photos or digital images of finished projects to: email@example.com
Do not send actual samples, only photo for the selection process. Selected projects with step outs will be purchased to be used in the needed marketing area.