Christmas in July by Lisa
Our next meeting is coming up soon on July 15, 2023 at 1:30 pm CDT. Our newest member, Lisa, will be showing us how to make these adorable Christmas ornaments!
The meeting will be held at Wesley United Methodist Church, 1401 NW 25th St, OKC. (map) Park on the west side and enter through the double glass doors (message us on Facebook for the entry code). We meet downstairs in the basement. There is an elevator for anyone who has difficulty maneuvering stairs. Please contact us if you need help.
- Work surface
- Exacto knife
- Pre-conditioned clay
- 2 ounce package of
- Small amount of red
- Clay for character (ex: brown for reindeer, white for snowman)
- Glass eyes or make your own
- Holly leaf mold (I can share if you don’t have one)
- Extruder with circle disks (optional)
- I will bring red string and an eye screw for everyone
- Tile and foil for baking