Meeting convened by Vice-President Shirley Conway at 1:30 pm
14 Members were in attendance
The images from Show and Tell are posted on our Facebook and Yahoo pages.
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/okpolyclay/?fref=ts
Tom Gibson presented today’s program on using Tiny Pandora UV finish
Secretary – Approval of Meeting Minutes: 6/9/18/18 with correction of Shirley Conway not present in the Vice-President report.
Vice President – Shirley Conway – Program schedule for upcoming meetings.
August: Betty Bolerjack
September: Connie Farrell
October: Penni Jo and Jane – Chrysanthemums
December: Christmas Party
January (2019) – Bottles of Hope
Treasurer – LeeAnn Kelley reported we have 31 paid members currently and updated the financial report.
Librarian: Give Jane your suggestions for additions to the Library
Webmaster: Cheryl Reich is the new Webmaster. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retreat: Discussion of auction. Concern with the prices that some of the artist’s work sold for. Was suggested that the value of the item and suggested minimum bids be displayed. Some felt the placement of the auction on the schedule was problematic for being able to eat and also for some being able to attend in the evening. Further planning and feedback will be needed.
- Discussion of meeting place for September. Location has not yet been identified. Connie has been looking.
- Discussion of Deb Hart’s all day workshop in October. Will request the 1st Saturday in October. She will be teaching INRODrawing:
- Bags were brought by Laura (2), Penni Jo and Tom
- Drawing winners: Jane, Penni Jo, Tom, Angela, CarmenThis was Inchie month – next Inchies in October
- Respectfully submitted by Laura Clarkson, Secretary COPCG
- Next Meeting is August 11, 2018
- Announcements: This was Myra Cleveland’s last meeting before moving to Panama. Refreshments were provided by Jane Linn to honor Myra’s contributions to the Guild. She reported she would be here for the Christmas party in December.