Minutes October 16, 2021
- The meeting was held at Betty’s house, with four members present (Lee Ann, Betty, Connie, and Jane), and three on Zoom, (Myra, Shirley, and Penni Jo). There were no visitors.
- Old Business:
- Meeting space: The group discussed the possibility of meeting at Betty’s church and decided to tentatively plan on meeting there in November, if Betty receives official approval. If it works out, the address will be sent to all members in the November meeting notice. There would likely be no storage space available to the guild. Currently, the group’s library is stored at Betty’s house.
- Treasurer: Lee Ann reported our treasury total and we currently have 11 paid members.
- Programs: November’s program is to be announced. December will be our Christmas party.
- Party Chair: Connie will arrange the Christmas party. Each member is asked to create a polymer clay item for the gift exchange.
- State Fair: Members showed their entries. There is a new coordinator who seems open to our supplying our own judge next year.
- Retreat: due to COVID, our next retreat will not be until 2023. WE need someone to chair the retreat committee. There was some discussion of changing the month we hold it, but nothing was decided.
Submitted by Shirley