Submitted by Laura Clarkson
Welcome visitors, new members & All
- Number of attending 13
- Number of visitors 0
Show and Tell:
The images are posted on our Facebook and Yahoo pages
- Yahoo group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OKPolyClay/photos/photostream
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/okpolyclay/?fref=ts
- Penni Jo and Jane presented a scrappy cane.
Secretary – Approval of Meeting Notes for 5/11/17.
Vice President – Jane Linn – Program schedule:
- July: Chris and Karen – Eagle
- August: Wendi
- September: Myra
- October: Angel
- November: Deborah
- December: Christmas Party
Treasurer – Angela Mabray
- Membership: 30 paid members
Bottles of Hope Coordinator – Wendi
Wendi reported on the play day at the Toby Keith Center. Wendi and Tom attended and they had one boy participate. Has talked to Procure and they can take anything we have. Wendi made “Tags of Hope” and brought templates of the tags to share.
Librarian – Jane Linn
Jane reports the new book on wire jewelry has arrived and we now have 2 books on wire jewelry in the Library.
Webmaster : Myra Cleveland – No report
Photographer – Tom Gibson – No report, but check out the website for photos of artwork. (See above)
Party Planner – Connie Farrell – No report
Mail Support & Comfort – Connie Farrell – No report
No business items
No business items
Angela reported we have received a date for demonstration of polymer clay at the State Fair – September 17. The Guild sponsors the contest for polymer clay. Members were encouraged to sign up for entry of their artwork into the different categories. Jane suggested we add a category for Bottles of Hope for 2018 as it is too late to add for this year.
BiMonthly Drawing /Inchie theme:
Next Inchie Theme:
- Summer – July
- Who brought: Laura, Penni Jo and also included a Goody Bag from the Retreat.
- Who won: Penni Jo, Connie, Wendi (?)