Meeting convened by President Betty Bolerjack at 1:30 pm
11 Members were in attendance
The images from Show and Tell are posted on our Facebook and Yahoo pages.
Yahoo pages https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OKPolyClay/photos/photostream
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/okpolyclay/?fref=ts
Betty Bolerjack presented today’s program: Blessing bowls with faux raku
Secretary – Approval of Meeting Minutes: 7/14/18. Minutes approved with Penni Jo moving and Deborah seconding
Vice President – Shirley Conway – Program schedule for upcoming meetings.
September: Connie Farrell – Vases for air plants
October: Penni Jo and Jane – Chrysanthemums
November: Tom-Sugar veil mats with liquid polymer clay
December: Christmas Party
January (2019) – Bottles of Hope
Treasurer – LeeAnn Kelley reported we have 31 paid members currently and updated the financial report.
Librarian: Give Jane your suggestions for additions to the Library
Webmaster: Cheryl Reich is the new Webmaster. email@example.com
- Retreat: Further discussion of auction. Feedback needed. Still need to identify a guest artist. Tom will send an email with the suggested artists. If you have ideas please let Tom know.
- Discussion of Deb Hart’s all day workshop on October 6. She will be teaching INRO. Will be held at our regular meeting place from 9-5. If you are planning to attend please notify LeeAnn or Tom by our September meeting so Deb can order the clay.
- State Fair: Deadline for registering items for competition is 8/15/18 by 5 p.m. If you requested a pass and parking, Betty will have these at the September meeting. Demo day is September 16.
- September meeting will be at the Mabel Fry Library in Yukon. The address is 1200 Lakeshore Drive.
- Next month, if you won last month be sure to bring goodie bags.
- Marsha had surgery since our last meeting and is not here today.
- Also concern for Ruth Steiner health.
- Next Meeting is September 8, 2018
Respectfully submitted by Laura Clarkson, Secretary COPCG