Our next guild meeting will be Saturday, January 13, 2018 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in the Contemporary Arts Center at the fairgrounds.
Lee Ann Kelley will show us how to do wire wrapping.
- Wire – Parawire, Vintaj or Artistic – 20 gauge and 26 gauge. Hobby Lobby has all three brands. You will need 10 inches of 20 gauge wire and 4 feet of the 26 gauge wire.
- Polymer clay disks – Lee Ann will supply these, baked and ready to go.
- Pliers – round nose and chain nose
- Wire cutters
- Nylon jaw pliers – if you don’t have these, you can borrow Lee Ann’s.
- Small paint brush or knitting needle to make a bail
If you can’t find some of the supplies, you can use Lee Ann’s.
- This is inchie month, with a theme of Winter.
- We will have our bimonthly drawing, so if you won something last time, bring something this time!
- Guild officers will be elected.
- Time to pay our guild dues of $24 for the year.
- Retreat registration will be announced.