Our meeting will be held August 10th from 1:30 to 4:30 at the Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center at the State Fair Park (3000 General Pershing Blvd.).
- 1/2 pkg any color of your choice for the base and 1/2 pkg of a contrasting color for your texture – or you can do both in the same color. Hey, we’re flexible.
If you are covering a vessel, roll out base color on 3rd-thickest setting of your pasta machine. Don’t bake.
- Small amount of scrap clay (approx 2×3 on thickest setting).
- Mold release-cornstarch or spray bottle with water.
- Molds – buttons, Penni Jo’s molds, rubber stamps, or molds you’ve made yourself. I will have some you can use and some you can keep.
- Work surface that clay will stick to
- Card stock
- Pasta Machine
This month it’s Inchies with the theme of “Sunshine”.