Play in Clay all Day!
- When: Thursday through Saturday, April 9-11, 2015
- Where: Memorial Presbyterian Church, 601 24th Ave SW, Norman, OK 73069 [map and venue info]
- This year’s theme: Safari 4
- Retreat registration: $80 until March 9, 2015; $90 thereafter
- Guest artist: Lisa Pavelka
- Lisa’s classes: 3D Illusions in Clay (Friday 3-7 p.m.) and Playing with Pinwheels (Saturday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.) – click this link to view
Make inchies (1″x1″ squares of polymer clay art) to bring to the retreat and swap with your retreat comrades! Making inchies is not required, but it’s a great way to collect souvenirs of the retreat and make new friends. Make as few or as many as you wish to trade.
Our goody bags are full of free supplies and samples, generously donated by some of our favorite companies. We’ll be giving away several door prizes every day. Plus we’re holding a Silent Auction Saturday after lunch, where larger prizes will be up for grabs. Take a look at these great sponsors:
- Best Flexible Molds
- AMACO – American Art Clay Co.
- Nunn Design
- Tinker Federal Credit Union
- The Polymer Arts Magazine
- Poly Clay Play
- Class Act Designs
- Munro Crafts
- Shades Of Clay
- Kalmbach Publishing Co.
- Van Island Jewels
- Polyform Products
- The Great Create
- Polymer Clay Adventure
- Art Clay World
- Viva Decor
- Tonja’s Treasures
- Rings & Things
- Kathy’s Treasures
- Creative Catalyst Productions
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts
Get your company listed as a sponsor! Here’s how.
We’ve set up a separate travel info page for those of you coming in from out-of-town.
How To Register
Fill out the online event registration form to reserve your spot.
Check out the OK Twisters Poly Clay Retreat Yahoo Group to ask questions, find the latest info, and join in conversations about the retreat.
One attendee summed up her experience at our retreat this way:
“All 3 days were great, well organized, kept on time, good vendor presentation etc., etc. etc. I could go on beyond e-mail ability. In other words we had a GREAT time and will remember it all year.” — Julie H.
We have a blast at our retreats! Wanna hear all about it?
- Twister Safari Retreat 2014 (Facebook photo album)
- Twister Safari Retreat 2013 (Facebook Photo Album)
- Fun on the Safari: 2012 Twisters Retreat in Review
- Twister Safari Retreat 2012 (Facebook Photo Album)
Hope to see you at the next event!
Pingback: January 2015 Meeting: Jumping Jack Owl | Central Oklahoma Polymer Clay Guild
The retreat is coming up fast! I need your help! I need about five people to do some kind of demo at the retreat. A demo is just sharing, its not a class and no list of supplies is needed. Something fast, easy and simple! PLEASE BE thinking about this and let me know how you can help!! Also if you have a new tool you could show us how it works, if you sale tools/supplies you can take this opportunity to sell your products by demoing them.
Thank You hope to hear from you soon!
Pingback: Minutes for March 2015 Meeting | Central Oklahoma Polymer Clay Guild
Pingback: OK Twisters Poly Clay Retreat - The Blue Bottle Tree