Guild members are encouraged to check out books, DVDs or polymer clay molds from our library during monthly meetings. To check out an item, write your name and the name of your selection on the check-out sheet. Please return all checked-out items the following month, and indicate their return with a checkmark on the check-out sheet. Late fees and replacement fees may be charged for late/lost items.
See the full list of books/DVDs in our library at LibraryThing.
In addition to books and DVDs, we also have the following:
- Beading 101 Magazine. Bead Style Special Issue: Your Complete Guide to Stringing Jewelry
- The Best of Stringing 2009 Magazine
- From Polymer To Art [Edition 1 2011, Edition 1 2013]
- Ornament Magazine [Volume 34 No. 4, Volume 35 No. 5, Volume 35 No. 2, Vol 36 No. 1]
- The Polymer Arts [Fall 2011 to present]
- PolymerCAFÉ [Vol. 6/No. 2, Issue #22 (Spring 2008) to present]
- Polymer Week Magazine [Summer 2017, Autumn 2017]
- Fire Mountain Gems and Beads – Jewelry Maker’s Catalog of Best Sellers
- Rings & Things Wholesale Catalog with Spring/Summer/Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 Supplements
Penni Jo Couch has generously donated a variety of custom polymer clay molds.